CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 17, 2009


Tagged By tyana..

Four names that friends call you:
1. mirul
2. gory
3. nyet
4. along
Four most important dates in your life:
1. 28/8
2. 14/7
3. 6/5

Four things you have done in the last 30 minutes:
1. main kad
2. On the phone
3. study
4. kutuk org
Four ways to be happy:
1. Spend time with family
2. chill wit my crazy friend
3. clubbbbbbb
4. Eat..eat and eat..
Four gifts you would like to receive:
1. a new car
2. A new hp
3. jersey chelsea siap ngn sign sume player
4. season pass stamford bridge
Four favourite hobbies:
1. sleep-ing
2. handball-ing
3. eat-ing
4. futsal-ing
Four places you want to go for vacation:
1. venice
2. korea
3. paris
4. vegas
Four favourite drinks:
1. Milo
2. honeydew
3. nescafe ice
4. cokee
Four things your always found in your room:
1. my tennis racket
2. my bantal
3. my kucing*slalu gile semak kt c2*
4. my hp
Four favourite colours:
1. Red
2. Black
3. Green
4. Blue
Top four hangouts:
1. Pak Li*kopitiam kt s.alam*
2. living room
3. kolej
4. tepi rumah
Top four you love so much:
1. my parentzzz
2. my frenn
3. myself
4. sum1 special*wink2*
Top four things special to you:
1. hp
2. my ring
3. Shoes
4. dunhill 14
Top four reasons why you answered this survey:
1. bored
2. coz tension after study
3. xtaw nk watpe

Top four who you think will answer this survey:
1. tya
2.baby
3. yaya
4. You

0 comments: